Enough hostel accommodation is available on campus for girls.
The campus hostel is located in college campus with lush green surroundings. The Hostel is located within the campus, thereby minimizing the transit time and increasing accessibility to campus, library, canteen and other facilities. All the hostel buildings are provided with 24 hrs security guards.
There are various facilities in hostels like – canteen, public phone, cold drinking water, hot water for bath, etc. For entertainment the T.V. sets are available in recreation halls. However, viewing time is pre-defined. A Doctor visits the hostel, twice a week to conduct medical check-up.
All attempts are made to provide hostel accommodation to as many students as possible.Facilities in the hostel1) Mess/Canteen facility
2) Indoor & Outdoor Games
3) Uninterrupted power & water supply
4) Round the clock security
5) Cooled and purified drinking water
6) Solar hot water system
7) Telephone facility
8) Recreational facility and Emergency Medical Services
9) Round the clock Ambulance facility available within hostel premises.
10) High speed Wi-Fi Internet connectivity
11) All leading Marathi and English news papers vailable.Hostel timingsGirls Hostel in time: 9.00 pmRules (major)1) Girl Students are not allowed to leave the campus without the permission of Chief Rector/Rector.
12) Violation of hostel rules can attract strict disciplinary action.
Prohibition on RaggingAs per Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 and UGC Regulations on Curbing of Menace of Ragging in the Higher Educational institutions – 2009, Ragging is a cognizable criminal offence. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited within or outside any educational institution. Students found guilty of any form of ragging will be dealt with in accordance with the provisions under these rules including cancellation of admission and imprisonment.